CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yahoo "HUH"? Here's how it works..

Posted by Rich D.
on 2001-01-26 21:19:34 UTC
Robert,
You don't need a new ID!
That's what I was saying. They trick you into it to get you to fill out the
profile.
When you enter your old username/address and password to "convert", this
takes you to the "NEW ID" boxes page. DO NOT write a new ID. Use the old one
in the YaHoo ID box except the "@..." is left off.
In case you don't know, the Egroups loggin required your E/M address for a
username and a password. YaHoo is a username only + password.
Rich D.

--
-==Rich=-=Colorado Midland Railway=-=<http://www.geocities.com/cmsteam/>

Discussion Thread

Rich D. 2001-01-26 21:19:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yahoo "HUH"? Here's how it works..