CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Yahoo change over

Posted by alieron@h...
on 2001-01-26 23:23:04 UTC
hi everyone
change is difficult and I agree. I also don't think we should just up
and move. someone however did ask about other groups and about.com
also has groups. I did not have any problem sigining in but also did
not like giving info for what I feel is not needed. But the benifit
of having this group for me out weights that samll inconvience.
Thanks again
tauseef

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Smoke" <gordonr@r...> wrote:
> An EXCELLENT point Bryan!
>
> This buy
> >out is no different to Microsoft buying Hotmail... no problems
there, just
> >add "Microsoft" to the top of the page, job done. Just think how
easy
> "Yahoo
> >eGroups" for a title would have been, leaving the rest as was!!!
> >
> >Bryan

Discussion Thread

Gail & Bryan Harries 2001-01-26 18:18:26 UTC Yahoo change over Smoke 2001-01-26 20:54:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yahoo change over alieron@h... 2001-01-26 23:23:04 UTC Re: Yahoo change over