CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] raster2vector

on 2001-01-29 20:14:55 UTC
I don't know what the images you have look like, from my experiences well defined colored borders work best and
Check the documemtation on the Canny settings. I have converted several files very well though some editing is reguired. One thing that you will find is the start/end vectors will jump around alot. Also check the polyline reduction settings tips.
Hope this is correct and helps,

Robert

Peter Chen 2001-01-29 18:38:16 UTC raster2vector cncrouterusa@n... 2001-01-29 20:14:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] raster2vector