CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC Snow Blower was Re: Sorry Jon, it wasn't there....

Posted by Jon Anderson
on 2001-02-12 09:58:30 UTC
Ray wrote:

> I put some thought into applying the EMC to the project. With a
> local RF signal that augments GPS we should be able to get sufficient
> accuracy. And with the new six axis interpreter we can yaw it around
> to match any path we choose.

Where is the wonderful world SciFi was predicting when I was a little
kid? By now there ought to be little armies of snow removing robots in
every snowline home ready to deploy at the first sign of invasion...

Well, I'm taking the next best route, I'm on the list for a Bobcat to
come in and clear the 1/4 mile of road, and our driveway.
Sure would be neat though to build an autonomous snow blower like the
robotic lawnmowers starting to show up. Just got our power back late
last night, so I can get back to work.

Jon Anderson 2001-02-12 09:58:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC Snow Blower was Re: Sorry Jon, it wasn't there.... thomasm923@a... 2001-02-13 02:49:33 UTC CNC Snow Blower was Re: Sorry Jon, it wasn't there....