CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re:Digital camers

on 2001-02-16 16:30:48 UTC
At 12:42 PM 2/16/2001, you wrote:
>time). For only internet picuters you do not need a higher
>priced "mega pixel" camera as the computer screen is not good enough
>to show it anyway. You could get by with a standard 640x480 camera. I
>usually take my picture in the lowest setting for internet pics which
>is 640x480 pixel and they come out just fine. Anything above that and
>you really can't tell anyway. However, with higher cameras (here we
>go :) you will have the choice of taking very fine pictures case you
>want to print them out, setting lighting, shutter speed, internal

My recommendation for a higher resolution was based on the frequent
need/desire to blow up and crop images as opposed to only displaying them
1:1. If you try to blow up a portion of a lower resolution image, it falls
apart rather quickly.

Regards,
Bradford Chaucer
bradford.chaucer@...

Discussion Thread

Bradford Chaucer 2001-02-16 16:30:48 UTC Re:Digital camers