CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: What to do?

on 2001-02-16 17:56:47 UTC
Ballendo
There is an old saying: "The money lays on the street."
Thank you for the comment to get the truck.
You probably are right. I run my shop 10 years now and always
I stay inside for a big project or machine reconstruction, afterwards it is difficult to
continue.
August 99 to may 00 I was ill. But may through september 00 I was on the road
in repairs and consulting. In these few month I made the money I had other years before
staying the hole year inside the shop.
The bike has an advantage to for the emergency jobs. Downtown you have 18 hours
rush hour. Only with a motorcycle you get forward. And it would be pretty bad to haul
45 to 60 kg tools walking. Although frequently you are faster walking than the cars.
Lets have a look what time will tell.
Anyway I take it calm.

And ... we have summer right now.
There is a tickle in the fingers......