CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Millers unite!

on 2001-02-27 14:05:43 UTC
This might be a good idea, but some of us (I for one) update my site on a
semi regular basis (depends on how active I've been:-}).

Instead of a single site, how about a web ring like I have seen on some of
the other sites that I have visited. That way, "The site" can be expanded
easily (add new sites) and also give someone a potentially larger set of
source material?

Just a thought and I don't know how it is implemented, but may be an
alternative.

At 11:56 AM 2/27/01, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
> I was just thinking, I haven't seen one yet, and perhaps it's just
> that I'm not so fast, but do we have a web site for this group? I realise
> many of the members have personal web pages but wouldn't it be better to
> group all this togther into somewhere 'newbie' millers could go or for a
> reference? I for one would be more than happy to compile help files and
> such togther into a site.
>
>Just a thought,
>
>John

Bubba

OLDER THAN DIRT
Country Bubba
(Actually the inventor of Country and Bubba)

axtein@...
LaGrange, GA

e.heritage@b... 2001-02-27 08:58:36 UTC Millers unite! Tim Goldstein 2001-02-27 09:38:06 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Millers unite! A. G. Eckstein 2001-02-27 14:05:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Millers unite!