CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: DanPlot: Next Step

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-08-10 20:05:29 UTC
On the Mac just copy the file onto a DOS formatted floppy and then read it
off on the PC. Mac supports both it's own format floppies and can read and
write DOS format floppies.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

David M. Munro 1999-08-10 20:31:25 UTC DanPlot: Next Step Tim Goldstein 1999-08-10 20:05:29 UTC RE: DanPlot: Next Step