CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Phase output vs. step and direction

Posted by gary@x...
on 1999-08-11 08:30:03 UTC
Hello all,

I'm also looking for a brave soul that would want to put together Dan's board and
a jumbo power supply in a nice box with fan's switches... all the stuff to make a turnkey system for me (setup for the oriental
motor's I just got from Dan and "ready" to plugin
to a Pc running Linux/EMC). Additionally, if the same person or another brave soul
wants to configure a Linux box with the Realtime patches and EMC that was tested
with the above, I'd be also very interested. No warranty expected or implied.
I would gladly pay a reasonable fee for either or both. I believe this is a simular request
to Andrew's (which is at the bottom of this Email). Since making 2 systems may not be
a ton more work than 1 maybe someone(s) would like to take this on. Any interest??
If so, you can contact me directly at gary@..., or through the newsgroup.

Gary