CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Unreadable messages

Cazarry@... wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have been getting messages like this lately. Any one else having this
> problem??
> This is the only group on Yahoo that I am getting this from. Any ideas?

Is this message totally unintelligable? Or is it just without any context to
the thread? I see the message, and have been generally following the
thread. The poster is having trouble figuring out how to get his browser
to quote the text of the message he's replying to.
I see the quoted message in your message :

> Message: 15
> Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:28:36 EST
> From: cnc002@...
> Subject: Re: Re: GE Mark Century...Fagor 8000...connection between t...
>
> Doug:
>
> I guess I got "hardened" to that problem working for an Italian company for
> so many years. We called the language in which they printed the manuals
> "Itaglish" if that tells you anything. But I agree with you, it would seem
> that they would realize the importance of good translations. And you are
> correct about the arrogance, it seems that most other countries have the idea
> that we should learn their language but they don't need to learn ours.

Discussion Thread

Cazarry@a... 2001-03-22 18:52:39 UTC Unreadable messages Jon Elson 2001-03-22 21:44:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Unreadable messages