CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

borders, now wintopo

Posted by Peter Chen
on 2001-03-25 18:25:12 UTC
[From: "Ken n Donna Ballou" <pekenoe@...>
Subject: Re: Re: Borders

you can import the border into Corel and export as a
dxf file or a
freeware program.... WinTopo will also generate dxf
files from bmps,
hope
this helps]

Ken,

Need some friendly help with WinTopo. I didn't have a
digital foto of myself so I conveniently copied Dennis
Bohlke's photo from www.super-tech.com (hope he is not
on this list) and imported it into WinTopo Demo to
convert it to vector. Ended up with a sketch of a
Martian, or maybe, more accurately, a frog, the sketch
below look more presentable
_
/ ^- \
` ~ ? ,
\ : <
/ \

How do I get a real vector drawing of a real person
with WinTopo.

Thanks for the help.

Peter