CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: home shop machinist,projects in metal

Posted by rralbers@j...
on 2001-03-26 23:43:51 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Bob Lester <lesmoore@m...> wrote:
> Maybe I'm getting worse, but I've checked this site twice and still
can't
> find anything on the CD-ROM.
>
> Les

Hmmm... The entire message I objected to seems to have been
removed. Our moderator must have been at work.
Actually, that was not my intent. I just wanted to remind everyone
to give credit where it is due (I'm due little enough, anyway...)

I suspect that Area51tats didn't intend any harm, but was just in
a hurry. Then I came along, it was late, and I over reacted.

The message refered to first appeared at:
and included the link to HSM/PIM:
http://www.homeshopmachinist.net/ .

When you click on that url, you will go to the The Homeshop
Machinist & Machinist's Workshop site. Scroll down a bit and find
"Machinist BBS" on the left (among other features of the site).
Click on that, and you get to the BBS, where you will find a list of
the (3 so far) forums. Click on "General" to see some of the subjects
in that forum. Look under "topic" for "HSM PM On CD Format?" and
click on that to see the messages about the subject.
And leave a message (you need to sign up first) about your opinion.

Hope That Helps,

RA

Discussion Thread

Area51tats@a... 2001-03-25 07:12:43 UTC home shop machinist,projects in metal rralbers@j... 2001-03-26 03:41:14 UTC Re: home shop machinist,projects in metal Bob Lester 2001-03-26 10:29:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: home shop machinist,projects in metal Drew Rogge 2001-03-26 10:37:12 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: home shop machinist,projects in metal rralbers@j... 2001-03-26 23:43:51 UTC Re: home shop machinist,projects in metal