CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 138

Posted by Andrew Werby
on 1999-08-20 04:06:42 UTC
[Here's an ad I saw in Rec Crafts Metalworking. It sounds a lot like the
mill I got, but it's got more toolholders. Its advantage is that it's
already equipped with servos and ball-screws, so it would save having to do
that part of the retrofit, which, if you cost it out, comes to almost this
much. I don't have any interest in this except that if someone here gets
it, then there'll be two of us in the same boat...]

Andrew Werby

Tree Journeyman 300 F/sale, is located in the Seattle WA. area
Shipping via. independent truck app. 2000 miles would be around $6-700. if
you desire to call.

Morris
Aro-Tek Engineering
253-833-4330

ATE wrote in message <37bcd675@...>...
>Tree Journeyman 300 CNC Mill w/ 40+ Universal Quick switch tool holders +
>collets. $5000
>4000 rpm programmable 4hp spindle w/ 2 speed gear box, 5" quill travel, 50
>x 12 table DC servo drive all axis. W/ ball screws all axis. Standard G
>code programming. Control needs work but is repairable. Weighs 5000#
>Why convert a manual machine or build a CNC when this one has all that you
>need for less than the price of the new tool holders. I am selling because
>I have no time to work on it and I have 3 other machines to use.
>Morris

Andrew Werby - United Artworks
Sculpture, Jewelry, and Other Art Stuff
http://unitedartworks.com

Discussion Thread

Andrew Werby 1999-08-20 04:06:42 UTC Re: Digest Number 138