CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

German: Digitizer program for mills

Posted by Doug Fortune
on 2001-04-05 18:32:48 UTC
PAbbott@... wrote 15 Feb 2001 :

> I am trying to design/build a digitiser - there aren't many
> affordable options here in Australia. Has anyone got any info,
> designs, tips or know of kits that they would share with me.

I've found a really neat German site:
"Frank Thiemig's CNC and Datentechnik"
(click on my site, near the bottom, for an English translation).

He calls it "CNCDIGIT" for Windows. Price unknown but I emailed
him, and I will report back. The results have to be seen to be believed!
He is pulling the horizontal and vertical ridges off a 2 Pfennig piece!

Doug Fortune
http://www.cncKITS.com

BTW, now the 40 or so French cnc machines (mostly foam wing
4 axis hotwire cutters) are also translated to English (near the
bottom of my webpage). A must read ! Good for 2 or 3 hours of
enjoyment ...

Discussion Thread

Doug Fortune 2001-04-05 18:32:48 UTC German: Digitizer program for mills Smoke 2001-04-05 19:21:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] German: Digitizer program for mills