CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

German: Gerber to DXF for pcb trace milling

Posted by Doug Fortune
on 2001-04-05 18:32:47 UTC
I've found a really neat German site:
"Frank Thiemig's CNC and Datentechnik"
(click on my site, near the bottom, for an English translation).

He calls it "Outliner" for Windows. Price unknown but I emailed
him, and I will report back.

Doug Fortune
http://www.cncKITS.com

BTW, now the 40 or so French cnc machines (mostly foam wing
4 axis hotwire cutters) are also translated to English (near the
bottom of my webpage). A must read! Good for 2 or 3 hours of
enjoyment...

- - - -

Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@...> wrote 26 Mar 2001 :

>As I recall, Ztrace was a contender. New URL:
>
> http://www.ddt-us.com/

Discussion Thread

Doug Fortune 2001-04-05 18:32:47 UTC German: Gerber to DXF for pcb trace milling