CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Vector NAMES Display

Posted by IMService
on 2001-04-11 07:11:28 UTC
> Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:56:14 -0500
> From: "Tom Eldredge" <harmonyt@...>
>Subject: Re: Vector NAMES Display
>
>Fred,
>
>Do you have the five students you need yet for your Names Vector class? My
>son, David, is really looking forward to the training. He is working on
>the
>tutorial now.

There have been many inquiries. We need prepaid registrations to have the class.
If all the people who inquired about the class would send in their money and
register, we would have enough.

We plan to give out the first copies of the new integrated Vector manuals to
the class attendees, complimentary. (Even if they are photo copies in a notebook ;-))
We completed the editing this week on the pre-version 9 manuscript(over 300 pages), and
should have the entire document completed and bound in time for the class.

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService
Listserve Special discounts and offers are at: http://209.69.202.197/cadcamedmdro.html

imserv@... Voice:248-486-3600 or 800-386-1670 Fax: 248-486-3698

Discussion Thread

IMService 2001-04-09 11:29:08 UTC Vector NAMES Display Tom Eldredge 2001-04-10 06:11:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Vector NAMES Display IMService 2001-04-11 07:11:28 UTC Re: Re: Vector NAMES Display