CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Vector NAMES Display

Posted by Tom Eldredge
on 2001-04-10 06:11:34 UTC
Fred,

Do you have the five students you need yet for your Names Vector class? My
son, David, is really looking forward to the training. He is working on the
tutorial now.

Tom Eldredge
----- Original Message -----
From: IMService <imserv@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 1:32 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Vector NAMES Display

> We are putting together a video/slide show of components created with
Vector. The video will be looped for display on a VCR at NAMES. If you
have a picture or two(more?) of parts made, (either designed or programmed)
with Vector, please submit them for inclusion. We can scan photos or take
digital pics by e-mail. If you e-mail, please .zip if the file is over
500kb. You are welcome to include detailed information about the machine,
controller, material, feeds, speeds, etc. Any details that you feel might
be useful for NAMES visitors to learn about CNC, particularly as it applies
to Model building.

http://209.69.202.197/cadcamedmdro.html