CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Problem with Dyna 2400 CNC milling machine (ARC Problem)

Posted by crainke@h...
on 2001-04-12 09:09:48 UTC
That seems like a logical idea, but I actually wrote the
communications software that I am using and it always passes a <CR>
and <LF> after each statement. I have checked to see that this is
working correctly. As for the benign codes, I could put one
immediately in front of the ARC statement but not immediately after
because the controller looks for 3 special statements following an
ARC command. These three are the x locate, ylocate, and the degree
of the arc. I will give the benign command a try. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Elliott

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., indigo_red@q... wrote:

> My guess is that the some line end delimiter is missing like a CR LF
> and the interpreter is either going to a default ARC param or
> misinterpreting the rest of the line..? Are there benign control
> codes you can stuff before and after the ARC command to test out?
>
> -Lee
>
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Elliott Crain" <crainke@h...> wrote:
> > I am having problems sending code to my dyna 2400. The
problem

Elliott Crain 2001-04-12 07:55:19 UTC Problem with Dyna 2400 CNC milling machine (ARC Problem) indigo_red@q... 2001-04-12 08:45:58 UTC Re: Problem with Dyna 2400 CNC milling machine (ARC Problem) crainke@h... 2001-04-12 09:09:48 UTC Re: Problem with Dyna 2400 CNC milling machine (ARC Problem) indigo_red@q... 2001-04-12 12:23:45 UTC Re: Problem with Dyna 2400 CNC milling machine (ARC Problem) Elliott Crain 2001-04-12 18:51:07 UTC Re: Problem with Dyna 2400 CNC milling machine (ARC Problem)