CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

See you at NAMES was Re:Cad

Posted by IMService
on 2001-04-16 16:01:31 UTC
> Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:56:50 -0600
> From: "Tim Goldstein" <timg@...>
>Subject: RE: cad program wanted
>
>I am a big fan of Vector CAD/CAM distributed by IMService (
>http://www.imsrv.com ). Fred offers the CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO list members some
>pretty good discounts. Don't have the link handy, but hopefully Fred will
>post it again for us.

IMService has special discounts for Cad-Cam-EDM-Dro listserve at:

http://www.vectorcam.com/cadcamedmdro.html

North American Model Engineering Society Exhibition - Names is April 28-29th, 2001,
less than 2 weeks away! Location: Yack Arena in Wyandotte, Michigan, USA

We will be showing Vector 9.0 with a Sherline, 4 axis, CNC mill, retrofitted with
Anaheim automation drivers, and now running with an Ahha IF card. This mill
has been in our possession for just over a week & already I got to make name tags
for all the nieces and nephews.;-)

The new versions of StlWork (2.0) with Amapi 6.0 will also be on display. Can you
say 3D solid modeling(NURB based) CAD and Cam with waterline AND raster
cutting strategy?

Since IMService is also located in southeast Michigan, we have scheduled a
Vector training class for Friday night before NAMES, (3:00 till 10:00pm). It
will be cover milling topics such as tool offset comp. curves, pocketing, contour
cutting, some engraving, and others requested by participants. The class will also
include a copy of the new integrated Vector manual (300+ pages).

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

imserv@... Voice:248-486-3600 or 800-386-1670 Fax: 248-486-3698

Discussion Thread

IMService 2001-04-16 16:01:31 UTC See you at NAMES was Re:Cad Tom Eldredge 2001-04-16 20:13:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] See you at NAMES was Re:Cad