CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Message #23413 Re:DeskNC - CNC Pro 3x as fast as EMC???

on 2001-04-20 08:38:54 UTC
Larry,
A PIC would only save a person money if they had the
programmer and experence. A man wants to sail a boat
across the ocean. He know how to sail, he just needs a
boat! You suggest he flies a plane instead! He only
needs to learn how to fly! Oh yea! he needs a plane, right?
In your defence PICs would work good. The controller
that runs the CNCJr has three of them. The problem with
the controller and the software is it is propritary. The CNCJr
is stuck with one software type. There are more powerful
simplier solutions than to use a PIC. Let the software do
the work! My point is! CNC is hard enough to learn without
more throwing curves at a beginner.

John

Discussion Thread

Larry Edington 2001-04-19 09:53:33 UTC Message #23413 Re:DeskNC - CNC Pro 3x as fast as EMC??? kleinbauer@j... 2001-04-20 04:59:08 UTC Message #23413 Re:DeskNC - CNC Pro 3x as fast as EMC??? Larry Edington 2001-04-20 08:04:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Message #23413 Re:DeskNC - CNC Pro 3x as fast as EMC??? kleinbauer@j... 2001-04-20 08:38:54 UTC Message #23413 Re:DeskNC - CNC Pro 3x as fast as EMC???