CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] ToolPath Verification Software

on 2001-04-25 11:24:30 UTC
Hi Stan,

Thanks for the notice. I just downloaded your 2.7 CutViewer Mill, but
it says "sorry, time is up... please register your 3.0 CutViewer", (or
something like that) so I guess I'm out of luck! Won't be able to give
you a review. I'm sure there are others on this list that will be able
to advise you. As I recall, the previous version (a year ago?) had some
nice features, and I especially liked the "stock size" statements. I
ran out of time (forgot it) to evaluate it further!

Good luck on your product, and perhaps you'd like to share a little
about yourself?

Alan KM6VV

stan@... wrote:

> Dear Group,
> My name is Stanislav Gorkun and I'm the author of CutViewer software.
> I've added STL Compare function to CutViewer Mill for CAD model
> comparison with a resultant part from verification.
> It would be intersting to know your opinion about new feature.
> The latest Cutviewer versions (Mill and Lathe) are available for
> trial download from http://www.cutviewer.com
> Regards,
> stan@...

Discussion Thread

stan@c... 2001-04-25 06:06:37 UTC ToolPath Verification Software Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-04-25 11:24:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] ToolPath Verification Software stan@c... 2001-07-04 08:36:18 UTC ToolPath Verification Software