CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

[CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Don't be shy!

Posted by Doug Harrison
From: <wanliker@...>

> Where are the questions, answers and comments from these members. I am
sure
> that all of you have something you want to learn that has not been covered
by
> some of the more advanced postings.
> If you are not getting out of the list what you want, look in a mirror and
> see the guy at fault. Ask questions, give answers, but participate
somehow.
> 1325 members tonight.
> bill

I certainly hope you 1305 silent members don't think the 20 talkers are
brains or something. I met most of them at NAMES last week and can state
with accuracy that several of them have trouble dressing themselves
correctly.

If stage fright keeps you from posting then send your questions off list.
We are here to help.

Doug

Discussion Thread

Doug Harrison 2001-05-04 19:00:49 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Don't be shy! wanliker@a... 2001-05-04 21:09:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Don't be shy! Ray 2001-05-04 21:09:44 UTC Re: Re: Don't be shy!