CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Hard decision....4 axis mill for $2500

Posted by Kos
on 2001-05-08 14:01:42 UTC
Dear Doug,

I read this messige after going through a bulk of mail that paild over
last few days while I was away...
So, firs of all, I am located in europe and Siemens type of machine
controls is common here for a newley built machines and retrofits. It
seem to me, that you are nor very happy with what you have been ofered
(the controls, the spindele...) but it seem to be what I have been
looking for recently. If you are not too mch into buying, I might be
interested in the machine. Of course I would cover all your expenses
and some reasonable comission for you if I find the deal atractive.
It would be nice to have some photos (do you have a digital camera at
hand by any chance?) and aditional data regrding machine precission,
state of the machine (excelant, good, averege, poor...), exact controls
type (so I can check about reliability and parts availability..)
Nevertheles, if you decide to buy a machine for you, I can still
provide you with the info regarding controls (if I know the type...)

Please send me your phone number, where I can reach you, most suitable
time of the day (and don't forget the timezone..;-) so we can discuss
this toppic as soon as possible.

I hope to here from you soon,

With best regards,

Matjaz Kos