CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Been gone too long

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2001-05-09 18:50:05 UTC
RNH,

I've had good luck online with the search function. Just type EDM
into the search box. The only weird part is that you have to
go "forward" to continue the search further "backwards". (the search
will look for the search terms until it "fills" a page with results.
To see the results of a search farther back; i.e., deeper into the
archive past, you click 'next', NOT 'previous'.

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., phrh@w... wrote:
> Hi all, I found you again and the post numbers are growing too fast
> to keep up. I should know this but... how does one find all posts,
> EDM for instance, in a single list? RNH

Discussion Thread

phrh@w... 2001-05-09 03:54:22 UTC Been gone too long ballendo@y... 2001-05-09 18:50:05 UTC Re: Been gone too long