CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RS232 connector dimensions

on 2001-05-18 10:20:11 UTC
Hi Doug,

Thanks for posting the DB dimensions. The pix looks like it is a
"split" drawing for both male/female connectors of all 5 sizes. But one
set of dimensions? Could C be for female, and D be for male? I'll
input them to Vector CAD/CAM, and play with them! The bolt holes will
be the same, and they DO specify 10 deg. Only one height (.33) for
female. I'm working on it (again!).

Alan KM6VV

Doug Fortune wrote:

> Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@a...> wrote:
>
> >What we really need is the *CUTOUT* drawings. I've
> >come up with some of the arcs, and expanded the sizes of the connector
> >to get a fair cutout, but more dimensioning information is needed.
> >I.E., the dim of the bottom width, the angle of the sides.
>
> I just posted 2 drawings (and 1 dimensional table) for
> DB 9, 15, 25, 37 & 50 pin connectors (I called them RS232
> by mistake). It doesn't have all of the dimensions, but does
> have a good number of them for both the male and female parts.
>
> Doug Fortune
> http://www.cncKITS.com

Discussion Thread

Doug Fortune 2001-05-17 22:12:02 UTC RS232 connector dimensions Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-05-18 10:20:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RS232 connector dimensions