CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: PMC LN2-60 contoller pinout/info::solved!

Posted by Lee Studley
on 2001-05-23 23:01:56 UTC
Hi,
As a follow up, the PMC people emailed me a manual and provided info
about the drive. So it is up and running now. Its an interesting
drive in that it uses a linear H-bridge to keep EMI emmisioins to a
minimum. This makes it useful for things like diskdrive research. It
has settings for up to 50000 steps-per-rev microstepping and appears
to have a steep new price tag of $1400.00.

Its a shame, but I think I'll use it for driving a rotary table.
-Lee

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Lee Studley" <indigo_red@q...> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> Does anyone have the DB25 control input pinout or manuals
> for a
>
> "Precision Motion Controls":
> Model: LN2-60 stepper contoller.
>
> I got one and want to test it out. I suspect its
> not working correctly.
>
> Thanks,
> Lee

Discussion Thread

Lee Studley 2001-05-22 22:22:58 UTC PMC LN2-60 contoller pinout/info??? Lee Studley 2001-05-23 23:01:56 UTC Re: PMC LN2-60 contoller pinout/info::solved!