CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cutting oil

on 2001-06-01 21:14:17 UTC
Hello Dave,
I have never heard of a problem like this, but in normal
oils you find frequently that they become resin.

It might sound funny but you may make a test:
mix the oil first with warm water
and then add some soap. It might start to dissolve.
I don't want to guaranty anything

My first choice for soluble oil is Esso Kutwell 40.

The last ones I not even want as a gift are: Mobil, Texaco and Crown.
(the machines corrode, and it stinks after 2 weeks.)
Good Luck
Sven Peter