CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control.

on 2001-06-18 19:16:08 UTC
On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 02:12:47 +0000, Jon Elson <elson@...>
wrote:

>Unless they are using the exact same executive and configuration as you
>are, not ONLY the same CNC control, such a list would be of no use.
>Canned cycles are not standard G-code, except in the most cursory
>manner.

Jon,

Apparently I wasn't all that clear. I am interested in more than the
canned cycles, I don't have the syntax for all the "G" code commands
either. I don't even know how many of them there are in this machine.

I almost didn't ask the question thinking it was foolish, but asking
doesn't cost much.

Fitch
In So. Cal.

The FAQ for RCM is: http://w3.uwyo.edu/~metal
Metal Web News at http://www.metalwebnews.com
The "Drop Box" is at http://www.metalworking.com/

Discussion Thread

Jon Elson 2001-06-18 19:10:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control. Fitch R. Williams 2001-06-18 19:16:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control. Fitch R. Williams 2001-06-18 19:27:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control.