CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control.

"Fitch R. Williams" wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:01:55 +0000, Jon Elson <elson@...>
> wrote:
>
> >and, another nonstandard one! Most systems use M02 or M30 for this.
>
> So I'm finding out! I have received several E-mail references to
> pages with ISO code listings. The G8n series seem to be relatively
> standard, as are G00, G01, G02, and G03. G04 is a pause, but no time
> duration specification is permitted - one must hit the green button to
> go again

Awwk! Normally, G04 is a 'dwell' where it holds a tool in position
for a set time, and then continues.

> - a feature on this machine where there are manual tool
> changes. I have gotten most of the canned cycles decoded. This
> machine has no spindle or coolant commands since they are done
> manually. The spindle is wired to a relay that will kill it if one
> hits the E-stop.

Hmmm, that's a pretty plain retrofit setup.

Jon Elson 2001-06-19 17:18:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control.