CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control.

on 2001-06-20 11:32:16 UTC
Hi Ballendo,

Might be a good place for a copy of RS274, and descriptions/tutorial of
Gcodes!

Alan KM6VV

ballendo@... wrote:

> Iain,List,
>
> I hope you will also send the anilam list of codes (and ANY others)
> to my yahoo group gcodes. It was started for exactly this type of
> use, but has not really been supported. If I can't get people to
> post "flavors" of gcode, then it may have to "morph" into a group
> about some other aspect of gcodes... I'd be open to hearing
> what "other aspect" that might be from list members (offline if it
> makes sense to do so)
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Ballendo

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-06-20 11:32:16 UTC Re: List of commands for a 1983 vintage Anilam Crusader II milling machine control.