CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: 1400 member celebration was RE: Re: Bobcad old version

Posted by IMService
on 2001-06-22 14:51:24 UTC
> Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:10:08 -0500
> From: "Toddy, Terry L CUBA" <tltoddy@...>
>Subject: RE: Re: Bobcad old version
>
>Fred, Would you care to elaborate a little on what CAM functions are
>included in this version? I could use a 2-d package for plasma cutting.

As a matter of fact I would not. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. ;-)

It does include Connect-at-Z, and of Course Vector saves DXF files in the order of selection, NOT the order of drawing. Let's see, Vector to DXF to Ace Convertor to .... or how about Vector to HPGL to anybody?

>Fred Smith wrote:
>
>Thanks to all for your interest. That is a very special version, in
>that it includes several Cam functions that are normally NOT included
>with CAD only.
>
>The link for the info about the Vector Cad-only (heh heh) offer is at:
>
>http://www.vectorcam.com/cadcamedmdro.html

Best Regards,

Fred Smith
IMService

Discussion Thread

IMService 2001-06-22 14:51:24 UTC Re: 1400 member celebration was RE: Re: Bobcad old version