CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Slightly OT: What kind of oil for turcite ways?

on 2001-07-18 20:00:05 UTC
vrsculptor@... wrote:

> What kind of oil would you recommend for a one shot lube system and
> turcite ways on a vertical mill?
>
> Roger

Hello Roger,
Mobil Vactra or Esso Febis Light oil for small and fast machines
and thicker oil for slow and heavy machines. I personally use Febis K68
on all my machines. On number 2 Bridgeport mills they recommend normally
Vactra #2.
Hope this helps.
Sven Peter

vrsculptor@h... 2001-07-18 18:38:02 UTC Slightly OT: What kind of oil for turcite ways? Sven Peter, TAD S.A. 2001-07-18 20:00:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Slightly OT: What kind of oil for turcite ways?