CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] LPT port control software

on 2001-07-20 12:55:16 UTC
Coert:

Search the web for "Stepster" if you're looking for BASIC (not Visual Basic)
code. What language did you write your DXF->GCode converter in? Would you be
willing to post the source on the list?

-- Jerry Jankura
Strongsville, Ohio
So many toys, so little time