CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: 3D cad comparison chart update.

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2001-08-15 12:14:28 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Gail & Bryan Harries" <gab@s...> wrote:

> an index for products available... even when spending under $1000,
I would
> be peeved if the following week I found another alternative that
was (to me)
> potentially better...

If you do, Bryan, make sure that you let me know so that I can add it
to the list. ;-)

> Vector is on my list of programs to try, but I am not going to ask
for a
> demo until I have sufficient time to evaluate it...

There is a 1 month free demo on-line. It's an older version but has
nearly the same capabilities as the current version. Download it
whenever it is convenient. There is a very brief tutorial manual
included and many demo users get answers from our user forum, even at
2:00am in the morning. I think that it now has just about 3 full
years of archived/text string searchable, Q & A. Our product support
is toll free too.

Best Regards,

Fred Smith - IMService

Discussion Thread

IMService 2001-08-15 11:11:04 UTC 3D cad comparison chart update. Gail & Bryan Harries 2001-08-15 11:59:19 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 3D cad comparison chart update. Fred Smith 2001-08-15 12:14:28 UTC Re: 3D cad comparison chart update.