CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CCED International Junkyard War

on 2001-08-18 09:05:53 UTC
I used to like that but the things seemed to get a bit too easy, like a
battering ram... The British teams were crap on there, I was ashamed of
them. My favourite was watching a bunch of chemistry teachers beat some
retired army men at building a cannon. They made this awful cannon , the
army, that used a cylinder for a shell that they'd machined really carefully
to fit the bore almost exactly. When the cannon fire, it simply jammed where
the pipe wasn't exactly straight... bahhh.... idiots. I didnt catch the one
where they built a glider but it looked funny.

Perhaps everyone who enters should put forward £5 and then the winner gets
the lot?

John