CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Haas Mini-Mill

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2001-08-23 06:52:31 UTC
Just a small comment. I just repaired a 7 tons Hillier monster for the local
Haas representative. And they want to put into their shop the mini mill
for to get rid of a manual taiwanese #2 mill. Possibly they will through out
a multiple of their momentary production without any hassle of measurements.
The mini mill is just the same weight and envelope. But has 20 tools in the
magazine.
I would say a good change.
Sven Peter