CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] BDI steppermod gives following errors

on 2001-08-24 12:07:18 UTC
Jon,

Thanks, I'll change the acceleration rates down to something more
reasonable, I was just using what was the default in the emc.ini file that
came off the CD.

I will also bump the MIN_FERROR parameter up to your suggested value of .05
and see what that give me.

Your help is gretly appreciated, not only with this problem but for all of
the contributions you and everyone else has made to making EMC a really good
product.

John Guenther