CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Help with Controller

on 1999-10-02 14:30:27 UTC
Yes, exactly.

Steve

----------
From: Robert Bachman <bobach@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]Help with Controller
Date: Saturday, October 02, 1999 8:01 AM

From: Robert Bachman <bobach@...>

Steve,

My guess is the control was oem from Compumotor to Industrial Devices
who added what they call an 'electric cylinder' which does indeed look
like a sat dish linear actuator, but much more precise. I.D. sells their
electric cylinders as replacements for hydraulics with precision control.

Bob

>sounds like a control for a linear actuator, like the
>type used to position sat dishs.
>
>Steve Carlisle

Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
bill,
List Manager

Discussion Thread

Bob Bachman 1999-10-01 21:11:46 UTC Help with Controller Steve Carlisle 1999-10-02 11:26:45 UTC Re: Help with Controller Robert Bachman 1999-10-02 15:01:24 UTC Re: Help with Controller Steve Carlisle 1999-10-02 14:30:27 UTC Re: Help with Controller