CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Manual Jog

Ethan Vos wrote:

> It seems that the manual jog in the minif.run causes a following error.
> What do I look for and where do I look? Running a program on auto works
> fine.

Check your acceleration and velocity parameters in the .ini file. A very
quick test is to see if lowering the jog speed (lower left slider bar on
screen display, < and > keys change it, too) will prevent the problem.
If so, then you probably want to set the system's max velocity to a lower
limit.

Ethan Vos 2001-08-31 04:37:12 UTC Manual Jog Jon Elson 2001-08-31 10:58:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Manual Jog