CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Advertisements- Web site

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2001-10-03 06:51:54 UTC
Hello Friends,
I support Dough's proposal and if necessary I put a few
bucks into it and make a small part of machine repair
documentation. This way we can work all together
and not only one at a time makes a little stuff
that never gets linked together.
Instead we can create a full information pool about all
aspects of our hobbies and jobs.

It might be even possible to create small niches for everybody's
own soup. (speak personnel presentation)

Best wishes to everybody
Sven Peter
The prussian blue Prussian.