CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Questions on a CNC Controller (AhHa) I am rebuilding

Posted by glee@i...
on 2001-10-14 17:09:57 UTC
I appreciate the feedback Bob however on the AhHa web site, they get into
some specifics. Version 4.0 of AhHa apparently can both use and runs best
with the faster processors. Apparently, at some point, the processor cannot
keep up with the controller which is why they recommend a faster CPU. They
mention "300 Mhz to 500 Mhz is best" however since my processor is only a
PII-333 I was wondering what impact, if any, this would have.

-Eric

"Bob Campbell"
<bob@campbellde To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
signs.com> cc:
Fax to:
10/14/2001 Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Questions on a CNC Controller (AhHa) I
04:56 PM am rebuilding
Please respond
CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO

Eric,

For most DOS systems that I have seen, a P133 or faster is all that you
will
need.

Bob Campbell