CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Darrell read this

Posted by batwings@x...
on 1999-10-12 06:30:42 UTC
At 08:05 PM 10/12/99 GMT, you wrote:
>Darrell,
>Do you propose the sell this as a package on your web site to replace the
Ahha
>Retrofits you advertise at the moment.??
>Is the Boss 6 on servo's or steppers ?
>If Servos are you using the STG card?

Beginning to appreciate the real reasons for D's hostility ... obviously he
regards I-LPT and myself as competitors. Too bad.

If I'm not mistaken he also took a long futile part in a recent NG
discussion on creationism. Since I participated in the opposite POV that
would also possibly need in his mind some remediation.

Folks, I hate to see this going on but I didn't open it up. I see a lot of
this tripe on NGs and MLs ... like anyone else I may have a question or
opinion and as is my right I state them ... that brings on the twits ...
and usually in a few days it settles down again. I don't have any reason to
continue it myself and am not. Maybe Mr D also has enough forbearance to
drop what he started before he makes more complete fool of himself.

Best wishes,

Hoyt McKagen

Belfab CNC - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/belfab/belfab.html
Best MC Repair - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/best.html
Camping/Caving - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/caving.html
May you live in interesting times

Discussion Thread

batwings@x... 1999-10-12 01:24:52 UTC Darrell read this Darrell Gehlsen 1999-10-12 10:57:38 UTC Re: Darrell read this john@x... 1999-10-12 13:05:56 UTC Re: Darrell read this batwings@x... 1999-10-12 06:30:42 UTC Re: Re: Darrell read this Darrell Gehlsen 1999-10-12 15:52:07 UTC Re: Re: Darrell read this