CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Darrell read this

on 1999-10-12 10:57:38 UTC
Now Hoyt,
If I filtered you, I wouldn't be able to catch you answering my posts.
Besides I am here to learn about Linux and EMC. I don't have all of your
great skill at "just writing a routine if I want to do something" so I
learned how to install Linux, the rt patch, setup xfree86, setup my modem so
I could download EMC and installed it and got it working in my spare time
(thanks to all of the real help from others on this NG that actually
answered my questions) and now I am building an interface to my Bridgeport
BOSS 6 series 2 mill.
I'll let you know how it works as soon as I get it cutting chips.
Darrell

----- Original Message -----
From: <batwings@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 1:24 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Darrell read this

> From: batwings@...
>
> I always check the recently filtered once or twice to see if they maybe
had
> a relapse, but of course you merely reinforced my initial feelings. The
> post about I-LPT referring the questionee to AS, is not a sales pitch,
it's
> a recommendation for a good product. I'm not associated with them in any
way.

> The reason I told the questioner to write me privately if he had farther
> questions was so that no-body except the true twits could accuse me of
> giving off a pitch. That you are unable to restrain yourself about that
> anyhow merely reflects on your own impetuosity.
>
> You failed the first test of communication standards I require from my
> correspondants and you failed again the very next time you had a chance.
> It's also obvious you have nothing to contribute, so your only motive is
> personal ill-will. I run into the usual percentage of those online and
long
> ago decided not to waste my time with them. None of your messages to me or
> to the list are ever going to be opened by me again, so you might as well
> lay off. I also suggest that your own personal level of satisfaction will
> be raised by not having my no-doubt threatening messages displayed to you,
> so why don't you filter me too?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Hoyt McKagen
>

> Belfab CNC - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/belfab/belfab.html
> Best MC Repair - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/best.html
> Camping/Caving - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/caving.html
> May you live in interesting times
>
> > Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
> To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
> Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

Discussion Thread

batwings@x... 1999-10-12 01:24:52 UTC Darrell read this Darrell Gehlsen 1999-10-12 10:57:38 UTC Re: Darrell read this john@x... 1999-10-12 13:05:56 UTC Re: Darrell read this batwings@x... 1999-10-12 06:30:42 UTC Re: Re: Darrell read this Darrell Gehlsen 1999-10-12 15:52:07 UTC Re: Re: Darrell read this