CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Heidenhain DRO Links

Posted by Randolph Lee
on 1999-10-12 15:47:41 UTC
>From: Paul Corner <Paul.Corner@...>
>

> Hi randolf
> Found the URL I was looking for
>http://www.wokingham.demon.co.uk
>
> CAD2CNC was the file converter I was trying to think of,
>unfortunately it only
>generates G codes. But the auther does claim to make changes, so it may be
>possible to get him to add TNC support. The address I have for him is :
>Henning_Mundt@...-hamburg.de

Thanks Paul I will give it a workout on the Virtual PC .... it looks
like it should help me quite a bit...one thing is for sure he would
not have any problems with the Heidenhain manuals...

>Have a look at http://kcs.com.hk/index.html
>In the software link, there is a file HNCC5 - the tool path graphics program I
>mentioned. there also appears to be a G code to Heidenhain conversion utility
>listed. - that might be what you need !

That link is dead to me right now I will try it again tomorrow...

I really do appreciate this Paul...

Best,

Randolph

Randolph Lee boss@...
Windshadow Engineering Nantucket Island, MA USA

Paul Corner 1999-10-12 15:08:06 UTC Re: Heidenhain DRO Links Randolph Lee 1999-10-12 15:47:41 UTC Re: Heidenhain DRO Links Paul Corner 1999-10-12 17:28:41 UTC Re: Heidenhain DRO Links