CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Air filter for Precise hi speed spindle?

on 2001-10-19 18:16:40 UTC
Tim,

Have you tried Precise Spindle company? I'm pretty sure they still
have collets & parts for their older units. You won't like the
prices, though.

The air filter on one of my Precise spindles is a Fram. Maybe an
auto parts store dealing in Fram could get one for you.

Doug

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Tim" <timg@k...> wrote:
> Got my newest E-Bay toy today and looking for some parts for it. It
is a
> Precise 15000 - 45000 RPM spindle with power supply set up in a jig
bore
> arrangement and dual labeled Rockwell / Precise. It looks almost
brand
> new. I am looking for a replacement air filter for it as the one
that is
> on it is getting to look dirty. Anyone have a clue where to find
parts
> for these things? Would like to find an 1/8" collet for it also.
>
> Figured with the main spindle on Bridgett locked and the boring head
> part of the jig borer set up with no offset this will make a killer
> spindle for engraving with V-Carvz and routing & drilling printed
> circuit boards. Who knows, I may even find some bores I want to
grind!

> Tim
> [Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim 2001-10-19 14:42:41 UTC Air filter for Precise hi speed spindle? dougrasmussen@c... 2001-10-19 18:16:40 UTC Re: Air filter for Precise hi speed spindle? Tim Goldstein 2001-10-19 18:54:23 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Air filter for Precise hi speed spindle? Jon Elson 2001-10-19 22:37:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Air filter for Precise hi speed spindle? Jon Elson 2001-10-19 22:53:52 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Air filter for Precise hi speed spindle?