CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Master 5

on 2001-10-28 21:26:30 UTC
Peter:

In the System.INI file located in the Windows directory, you'll find a line
that reads "shell=Explorer.EXE" I generally use JPSoft's TakeCommand command
line interpreter for Windows. When I don't want the shell at all, I simply
change the line to read "shell=C:\tcmde2-300a\tcmd32.exe" and the new shell
loads. If you want to "dedicate" the machine, you could set the "shell" to
Master5 and run w/o Explorer. If you do this, however, you'd better have a
good dos based text editor and the ability to boot up in DOS to change the
shell back.

-- Jerry Jankura
Strongsville, Ohio
So many toys, so little time....