CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

half step shaping was Re: Newbie question. Second try

on 2001-11-02 02:15:18 UTC
Thanks Ballendo for the explanation. Now I am making an a idea, half
step shaping is.
I had read something in L297 withe papers, but your explanation is
cristal.

Thanks Alan Marconnet by the early reply too.

But with this, I have not clear, what is max current that I can set
in the driver without fry the motors.

Motors are 1.4 A half winding wiring and I want to get the max torque

Please ????

PD. Allan the url for this drivers is
http://plaza.powersurfr.com/deanc/

Discussion Thread

antonio-ximenez@t... 2001-10-29 23:46:59 UTC Newbie question. Second try Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-10-30 11:45:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Newbie question. Second try ballendo@y... 2001-10-31 16:03:48 UTC half step shaping was Re: Newbie question. Second try antonio-ximenez@t... 2001-11-02 02:15:18 UTC half step shaping was Re: Newbie question. Second try Tim Goldstein 2001-11-02 07:59:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] half step shaping was Re: Newbie question. Second try Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-11-02 12:27:36 UTC half step shaping was Re: Newbie question. Second try Carol & Jerry Jankura 2002-01-13 17:22:38 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] half step shaping was Re: Newbie question. Second try Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-01-14 11:18:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] half step shaping was Re: Newbie question. Second try