CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Some words

Posted by Paul Corner
on 1999-10-13 15:19:06 UTC
On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> From: "Arne Chr. Jorgensen" <instel@...>
>
> I have said a lot of crazy stuff, and I have come with some crazy
> ideas. Some are maybe just stupid. ( You may call me stupid or
> smart, - I don't care. I don't try to impress anyone, nor do I
> want to. What I really would like, was that some of you could find
> any help or usefulness of what I have to say - even when I am just
> silly )

Nope, if I want to call you names, I'll do it out of earshot.

> There is many on this list I really like and enjoy listening to.
> But I ask myself if any of you find any interest in my inputs ? (
> if I am not, then I will consider leaving , or keep my mouth
> shut.)

Hey, it's nice to know what the weather is doing in the new world.

> So, my question is : is our chats going anywhere, do we encourage
> each other, can we do it better, is there any visions You have on
> what we can do - as a group - to reach new hights ?

I,ve had the encouragement to get EMC up and running, I just need to get the
computer-machine interface sorted now.
I hope this affliction of yours isn't fatal.

Regards, Paul.

Discussion Thread

Arne Chr. Jorgensen 1999-10-13 13:48:44 UTC Some words Jon Elson 1999-10-13 16:26:13 UTC Re: Some words Paul Corner 1999-10-13 15:19:06 UTC Re: Some words