CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] monitor problems

on 2001-11-08 14:49:31 UTC
Alan: No, it supports 1280x1024. It was made in July of 97. I may "fix" the
problem by swapping monitors with one of my office units that my wife uses to
play card games. It is a NEC MultiSync. She recommended the swap so that it
good. And as I remember that machine didn't want to boot to DOS anyway.
I still would like to know what the problem is,regardless. Thanks, Carey