CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Stiffness and Rails

on 2001-11-13 06:09:52 UTC
Hi John he, The thread started at #33229 & there is no mention of
the rails being supported at one end, I'm sure the original sender
intended to support the rails at both ends but no where else. Hope
this helps, BTW I haven't read much about the Beaver mill lately, how
goes it? Saw one for sale in Adelaide this morning, Cheers, Ian--